Monday, November 29, 2010

Pasta Zanmai

Woke up feeling tired and sleepy.The worst thing is when u only have 2 hours sleep and in the morning you have to drag yourself up for work is like the worst feeling ever. But i know my responsibilities.( working alone ) . Now you know what am i talking about ! tee-hee. My boss just came back from Hong Kong yesterday. Miss her alot as she is a good boss and my friend as well. She listen to my problem and it is very rare to have a boss like her. Anyway After work as usual my boyfriend will come and pick me up and we will have dinner together. Lisa and benny tagged along too. And we went to Pasta Zanmai.

This babby of me don't know looking at where ><

The guy that i want to be with forever :)

You are the only one, you're my everything

Lisa and Benny 

haha :) 

Okay. enough of all the cam-wored and vain picture XD . WE ordered Meat no-omu rice 
and i ordered Edamame, Vegetable Miso Soup and Shoyu Ikura( My favourite).
They all think that Ikura is so disgusting but i just love it. So tastyy. I love Salmon Bellly too. I ordered everytime when i go there and eat. But do u know that Pasta zanmai,Sushi zanmai,kura and all these jap restaurant is under the same boss of Rakuzen? They serve fresh sashimi that is why i love Rakuzen lots.And pasta zanmai is more to Western Japanese food.Still? The food is good :)

my shoyu Ikura . Yum-yum 


Benny and Lisa Stawberry and vanilla Ice cream dessert

Forget to take picture of the main dish. :( When we see the food we straight away dig in like we never eat for 10 years already . HAHAHA ( KIDDING)

The four of us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment