Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Brighter,WHITER and Healthier Teeth!

Okay, i know i am not a good blogger as i really don't know what to write. Erm or to say nothing interesting is happening in my life. But today i want to share with you all how to get healthier and whiter teeeth.. Many of you have been using toothpaste like Darlie,Colgate or even some other brand which i am not so sure about. But for me i have been a loyal fans of Darlie when it comes to toothpaste. Been using it since i am a little kid. I actually change my mind when i came across this brand when i went to tesco with my bf the other day. Wondering what amazing TOOTHPASTE I'm referring to? Let me show you some picture and you will know. :)

i can assure you that this is a good toothpaste and the flavor is superB! I love mint and this is just perfect for me. I love waking up brushing my teeth feeling all fresh if you know what i mean.  :D :D  Like what it writen there 'GUNAKAN TANPA WAS WAS' . 

Now go and try it. believe me you will love it as much as i do . hehe.
NOW LET'S ALL HAVE WHITE AND HEALTHIER TEETH WITH ZAITUN TOOTHPASTE !

No comments:

Post a Comment