Friday, August 5, 2011

Lazineeesss

I have a blog and i don't really blog anymore. I used to blog since i am young but i am very lazy to blog. I changed like 10 times alreadyy. hahaa. lame i know. but who cares. Nothing special is happening . Have to go to work like 24/7 . and After work will probably spent all my time at home watching drama or sometimes going out for tea.  And my hair is finally growing. Thank GOODNESSS! Seriously i have a really hard time keeping it long. I feel like cutting my hair all the time. LOLS (KIDDING). 


yes this is how i look likeee. The latest me with my FAILED hair! was trying so hard to curl it but end up really messsy, I have to seriously work on it. Practice. Like people always say ' Practice makes perfect '
 I believe in all these words of wisdom . :)

I update some of the picture. But you can always view it at my faceboook :) Add meeee now to take a peak at it. HAHA . People like to comment on my picture on how fair am i and so on. But i really don't want to look like a ghost but i prefer fair than tan skin tone. that is whyy i use whitening product on my face. I will reveal my skincare product in my next post. If you want to look as fair as me .You have to come visit my blog often alright . teeehee . 

End my post today with a LAME PICTURE OF ME  *blerk* 



bye byeee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment