Wednesday, December 14, 2011

14122011

Christmas is just around the corner everyone!How have you all been? Have you all done all your Christmas shopping already? Me? i haven't been celebrating Christmas for quite sometime.I used to go to church during Christmas and celebrate there! Well that's was so long ago, i don't even remember anything now. haha.But i do remember exchanging present with my friend . It was so fun and all the Santa and all the tv channel showing all the Christmas show. Oh how i love Christmas!

 'Why do we celebrate Christmas?'
When you ask most people this question they say Jesus' Birthday.
and some might say that another day of festivity. Some people consider
Christmas as a time to give people their love the less fortunate .Even
non-Christians participate in this season of sharing where people exchange present.
it somehow creates environment full of love and positivity.

'There are those that don't really care about Christmas.They are only 
observing it because of influence of the media or they are feeling by the holiday hype.

So how do each and everyone of you celebrate Christmas this year? I still don;t know what to do on this Christmas.hahaa.I think enough of this Christmas talking. hahaha i shall just share with you what has been happening to me these month. I've finally taking the courage to apply for the stewardess job. I have always been worried about my height yes, i still don;t meet the requirement because i am 2 cm less. i am only 155cm. HOW SAD!WHY SHORT PEOPLE ALWAYS HAVE TO BE THE LESS FORTUNATE ONE. :( I still went for the interview because i;ve done some research and been asking advice from Mr A. which i don't want to mention name here. He said to me that it was fine to be 1 - 2 cm less but still . If you guys want to know what happen to my interview. just leave me a comment and i shall post it in my next post :D more detail to be reveals . 


I shall end this post with the song from Mariah Carey dedicated to all my family and friends .



Merry Christmas!!!!




  






No comments:

Post a Comment