Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Things aren't always what it seems

Sometimes things are not always what it seems example you see this couple here loving each other but at the back of each other who knows. My point is not everything you see is perfect and in this world no one is perfect include me. I have a really bad temper and i get angry easily . I get bad mood whenever the weather is hot or the room is too warm. My mood will change. I don't know why. Let me share something with you all ( people that read my blog ) when i am young i always think that everything is simple and there is nothing that can't be solve. But i am wrong, when i grow older life seems to get more complicated and you will slowly realise that this world is not as fair and beautiful as you think it is.



 Good night world. Hope everything will be okay for me soon. Hope the rain can wash away all the pain and sadness and the sun can brighten up my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment