Sunday, October 28, 2012

SAMSUNG AND BIG BANG WAS A BLAST

Hey everyone! before i start posting you guys already can guess what am i going to share with you right? from my blog title :) but before i post anything i would love to say I LOVE YOU SAMSUNG! Thanks for the ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY TO WATCH BIG BANG LIVE.  EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE WITH SAMSUNG! Let me show how happy i was when i first receive the ticket ! hahahahah . and i also have to say thank you to DON CHAN for this too :) when he told me that i was selected to be one of the blogger to catch big bang live. i ALMOST go nuts. Like wow ' at least i am lucky for once.  :)


too happy till want to kiss the ticket! hahahhaa. so 'sor por' means so stupid

On the 27th October which is the day where you see many people post and updated their status saying that they are going for the BIG BANG CONCERT :) i was really scared at first because this is my first time going to concert alone and i don't know anyone there.  :( 

One thing is that i am wearing heels. Like 4 inch heels and i have to walk all the way up to the stadium merdeka because the police block the road. i was like OH EM GEE! ARE YOU SERIOUS?
when i was walking my way up, i heard people talking behind my back 
' WAH ! that girl even wear high heels'
ALAMAK!i smack my forehead and keep on alking ignoring what other people say.
When i reach stadium merdeka another weird thing happened.
Group of people saw me with and they started singing the song Sean kingston ' Beautiful Girl'
i was feel so embarrass . And keep walking to the Block F entrance. 

When i went in i found a place to sit and started Cam shot myself. Damn lame i know. 
   
and picture of the crowd there.


Can you see the stage? so near to me :) I am going to have a good view of Big Bang. YAY!


























And then it started raining ;( so sad ! rain for about 1 hour.

The concert starts about 8.16pm and please bare with me for the low quality pictures as we are not allowed to bring any camera with us. I only manage to captured it with my camera phone :(
WASTED! Met Victoria and samuel there :). Nice meeting you both. hehe . Thanks for letting me join you guys together. So i am not so lonely !


#2


#3

#4

#5

oh my gosh! i must say this G-DRAGON! YOU ARE SO CUTE. I AM NOW OFFICIALLY YOUR DIE HARD FAN! after the concert i keep youtube and start searching for G-Dragon .Everything from top to toe.
hahaha. GONE MAD OVER HIM.


When taeyang sings his famous song 'Wedding Dress' He almost trip when he's on his way out. Haha. i almost burst out laughing but he is so professional because he can act like normal and start dancing like nothing has ever happened. IM AMAZED. And he is so freaking sexy when he tear half of his shirt and show some of his muscle. ' PHEWWWITT'


T.O.P FANS IS SO CRAZY . AND Victoria and me goes crazy when my g-dragon and her T.O.P appear on stage and we both started screaming out lung out. hahhaa It was so fun Victoria.WE HAVE A DATE FOR 2NE1 coming concert okay? since both of us love her so much as well. hehe


I HAD SO MUCH FUN. ALL THANKS TO SAMSUNG! LOVE U SAMSUNG :)

AND IF YOU MISS THE FUN . AND YOU ARE A DIE HARD FANS OF BIG BANG? FRET NOT.
GO TO THEIR FACEBOOK APP AND FIND OUT MORE <3 

GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE! HEHE


1 comment:

  1. Super lovely to finally 'hey Ercilia' you too because I din't dare to when I saw you with pink hair at Laura Mercier and I was like 'shit I want that hair color' lol!!
    Yes! you and I, a date to 2NE1!! *hints Don* LOL

    ReplyDelete