Thursday, November 1, 2012

TRAX ON TRACK 2012

GREAT NEWS EVERYONE! Trax on Track 2012 is the first event in MALAYSIA featuring both MOTORSPORTS AND MUSIC? :D SERIOUSLY! this is an event that you will not want to miss..With all the FAST CARS,GYMKHANA, MUSIC,DRIFTING AND the list goes on.... Did I mention HOT GIRLS TOO? HOT DJ . Awwwww, writing about it makes me all EXCITED. and and  it is about your passion for cars! You will definitely be amazed by the exclusive showcase of modified cars on display! Subaru, Nissan, Mazda, Proton, Perodua, Toyota and Harley Davidson. You name it!



Let me show you some picture of the Hot DEEJAY :)


DJ LISA


DJ CHARLENE


AND THE BEST IRISH DANCE MUSIC AWARD S FOR 3 CONSECUTIVE YEARS.
LET ME PRESENT YOU ' JOHN O' COLLAGHAN . HE WILL BE PERFORMING LIVE. 

If you want to purchase the ticket , you can go to their page at www.airasiaredtix.com & www.sistic.com.sg

Go get your ticket now ! hehe

Oh ya. i have something special for my dear readers. I have 5 tickets to be given out. Just win the ticket by leaving a comment .

4 comments:

  1. nissan silvia s15 lovers here! looking forward to go to the event, yeah! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey. please give me ur email address or facebook link please

      Delete
  2. seriously I love JOHN O' COLLAGHAN !!!! looking forward to go to the event, :=D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please give me ur email address or facebook link please :)

      Delete