Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Samsung Galaxy Y Hello Kitty

I must say... THIS IS A GIRL PHONE.. for the guys you can buy this for your girlfriend if she lovess HELLO KITTY . hehe. let me see when i started liking hello kitty? It's actually from my mom . In year 2009 i think that time MCDONALD have this set or something and you can get the hello kitty soft toy.So that time  newspaper also got come out that alot of people queuing outside McDonald early in the morning or some even camp there just to get the soft toy.I did the same thing as well. woke up and went there and camp with my mom and my brother. I REALLY CANT BELIEVE i will even do that. Thank to the creator of Hello Kitty because i really can't resist the cute-ness till today. * slap forehead*

And now Samsung newly launch Hello KITTY PHONE.i think i am going crazy again. 


can u see how cute is it . I WANT I WANT I WANT!. i wanted note 2 at first but when i see this i have to have this too. BUTTTTT i can't be so greeddddy :( how how? DECISION? hard decision :( plus it's a limited edition phone :(

But i was really lucky . you know who should i thanks right ? Don and SAMSUNG MALAYSIA for giving me the opportunity to attend the launch this coming saturday at Pavilion at 2.30pm. I surely can't wait to try out the phone and i will be bring my friend along with me. So both of us can have fun together that day. 

If you girls would like to attend the event together pleasee please pleasee

https://www.facebook.com/samsungmobilemalaysia/app_551679631513029

press on the link and win yourself a ticket for the event. Good news is there will be 5 exclusive tickets will be given out daily. What are you waiting for hehe. grab your chance now :P and i will see u there :)

p/s : 10 free phones is up for grabs. SO put on your hello kitty costume and accessories to win best dress <3


Hello Kitty Lamborghini. I WANT TOO! HAHA


Hello kitty house? MY GOSH. I WANT TOO!


I must stop this madness now about HELLO Kitty. SEE YOU GIRLS THERE AT PAVILION THIS SATURDAY OKAY? <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment