Wednesday, June 19, 2013

little updateeee

Hi! guess who's back. Of course meee... its been awhile since i last blog. Honestly , I do not have any interesting to blog about as i only go to work in the morning and afternoon i will go and help out at my bf's Massage parlour. So usually i do no have any time to go out and have fun , like going to the movie, going interesting places for dinner or the list go on. Life is all about working for me now. But i am not complaining because i love spending time with my bf. and I am really lucky to have him in my life. Even thought we might fight like hell but it doesn't matter. What matter most is in the end we will always find our way back into each other arm . I spend alot on make up these few month. But i really can't help myself from not buying as i love all the pretty colours and the quality of it. Its true when people say 'What you pay is what you get' . The quality is really different from the one i bought from sasa. So i sort of spend more than i should.

If you all don't know, or anyone that followed me on instagram will see that my hair is so long all of sudden.
I did my hair extension when i went to Bangkok last 2 months. The quality is good . I did it for like RM 500 plus . At first i am not used to it but now i love it so much because everyone says that i look good in long hair.  # behpaiseh #haolian 

ok lah! ok lah! let me show you all a picture of me after i curl it . I did it myself okay :P


And this second picture i did my hair at the saloon. hehe,


You all think which one is better? The one i did myself or the one i did at the saloon?


Let me share with you all something. Recently, i feel so disturb by someone . And it is freaking me out. This guy is like messaging me in my facebook everyday and i don't want to reply. I am not being ' sombong' or you all called it arrogant. You can say that i am anti-social or anything. This guy is a little bit OVERBOARD as he go tag me in a relationship with me or something send me request and he even tag me in my facebook timeline saying that i am with him in his condominium. WTF seriously? I really don't like it. If you really want to be friend with me please do it in a proper way and not tagging me in all these shit and posting something that is untrue. Let me post some of the picture show you all. I deleted him because i can't find way how to block using my phone. Seriously :( 



2nd picture .



But please if you are reading my blog please please pleaseee, don't do this anymore to any other girl because  it is not a nice thing to do. and here i wish you good luck in finding your other half. * CHEERS* 

If can please do leave a comment as it really motivate me to blog more. love you all my dear reader :)

No comments:

Post a Comment