Sunday, December 16, 2012

BE CREATIVE!

YAY. i finally have time for blog. Feel so sorry for neglecting it for awhile. I have not been well as i been into medication the past few weeks. Now slowly recovering. Thank god. Oh ya , Have you all check out the new Samsung phone? Samsung Note 2? I love the old note but then now they came out with Note 2 make me want to own it now . I love how the screen is so huge. hahaha . Why i love huge screen? Well, Its because i enjoy reading blogs . So with huge screen i can read it properly and dont have to zoom that much. I know this is a lame excuse . hahahaa. I JUST WANT A NOTE 2 NOW. ermmmm. back to the topic What i want to blog today is about BEING CREATIVE :D. I was being invited to join their  latest competition for  ' Samsung Galaxy Note 2 '  and the competition is all about being ' CREATIVE AND WIN ! '




Its really interesting i can tell you. First all you have to do is GO to the link http://becreative.my .




All you have to do is click start and choose between this four artists. 

Each artist will have different drawing for you. All you have to do is complete their drawing with your most creative ideas and different artists will have different prizes for you to be won. 

FOR ME? I chose Miss Sharifah Amani.

Awww. please don't laugh at my drawing okay because i am about to post it out now hehe.



I am so sorry because i am really suck at drawing  :D 
Very tough. hahah . in my mind i was thinking of popcorn? and FILM. So i draw everything together. even though it doesn't look alike :(  but i've tried my best.

I bet all of you guys can do better than this. SO let's join in the fun with me and submit ur picture and win some prizes. HEHE.

The contest will end on the 21st December 2012. And the lucky winner will be announced on the  4th January 2013. Let's all join the contest and see who is the lucky winner <3

No comments:

Post a Comment