Monday, October 20, 2014

20 facts about me



I've been tag by few of my friends at instagram to do this and its way overdue because of my lazy-ness.
So here goes nothing .

1. I'm known as Ercilia Yen but that's not my real name . My real name is Yennie Phoong . I changed my name to Ercilia because i used to play alot of online game and my character name is known as Ercilia . Yen is because my name is yennie and short form is Yen . So now u know how Ercilia Yen was form . hahahah .

2. I used to think that makeup is lame and i used to believe that ' if a guy love you he will not care about how you look ' But when i grow older i find that it's not true and in this world people will look at your appearance first before they care about your personalities. If you are truly gift with natural beauty then you are really lucky but for people like me i am not gift with natural beauty that's why i need makeup to gain more confident . sad but true :(

3. I am a really talkative person. If you know me then you will know . I can talk nonstop and you will find me really annoying. Straight forward so if you are my friend then please don't get offend because if i dislike something or anything i will not hide it i will just talk it out and i don't like backstabber,

4. I love desserts . I can eat desserts like for every meal . No kidding. But now a days my taste bud is abit weird, i don't know how to describe but its weird .

5. I love spending my free time watching tvb drama and some of the korean drama .

6. I am really weird because when i saw someone that is very pitiful my heart will start to ache . Like i want to help them but i can't . if you know what i mean. I am no angel and i am not trying to prove that i am a really good  person . Its just my feeling . I will donate money if someone really come to my table and ask for it .I will never refuse because i see some people will ignore because some think that it's a scam or cheating. For me i'll always tell myself what if they really need the money and no one help them (some blind and mostly come to your table when you are eating are blind and asking for donation ) and if they are really lying they will get the sin not us. So if i can help i will help. Because i got hands and legs the money i give i can earn back but for them it's really hard because they are handicap . ( no offence just sharing my thought )

7. I love to eat Japanese food and i can eat Japanese food like everyday. I love salmon belly sashimi,cod fish and dislike tuna because it taste weird and i don't like it.

8. I am a loyal person .

9. i hate people that take advantage of me when i am good to them. I will try to ignore/ avoid them if i find out about it.

10. Recently i got trouble sleeping. On and off for about few weeks already. I don't know what is wrong with my brain because i am not thinking about anything and i just can't sleep.My brain don't want to shut down :(

11. I love to travel . If i got unlimited cash i will go travel every month . :D

12. I can never sit still . I need to walk around . I get boring easily.

13. I love colorful and striking color like neon pink, yellow, green just anything that is striking i love it.

14. I feel guilty for buying stuff i don't need . :( bad habit that i want to change.

15. I love to collect sunglasses. And i got like 6 pairs in my collection already .

16.  In love with haagen dazs new ice cream flavor 'Milk'. So yummy and not too sweet.

17.  The first thing i do every morning is check my phone. Its a must .

18. I prefer body massage and not foot massage.

19. I prefer chilling at nice place then going to club.

20. I hope next year will be a better year for me. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment