Friday, April 1, 2011

Bloody Mary

I remember that last two years , i HATE red lipstick alot,ANd if it is not because of my work i swear i'll never wear red lipstick. For me i think it is for mature and older age women. And i am still very young for this kind of lipstick :). HAHHAHA. Who knows when it is year 2011 i started to like red lip because i saw alot of HAWT GURLZ wearing it very nice and chio. So i also want to be one of them. But i FAIL big time. I really don't suit to wear red lipstick. :( sad saddd. And Taylor Momsen pull out the look just nice. Most of the celebrity tooo.

I got so TEMPTED by it and i went to M.A.C and buy myself a bright red lip as stricking as i can get :) LOLS.
i Spend like 300++ on M.a.c That day just on lipstick and lipgloss.Even the sales gurl at the M.ac shop bodek me like don;t know what only. She quickly take out her name card and ask me to add her at facebook and so on. Woohoo :) being treated like a v.i.p by her. tried lots of lipstick and stuff. 

Why i get addicted? Let me show u some pictureeee.

 


So now what do you think? Nice or not?!!! jealous or not? because i am! :(
So i started doing my lip red also . If you don't like it. you can don't see it . 

My BLOODY RED LIPS. 

My Angelic Looks

Which picture of me you all prefered? tell meee :)
 the Bloody red lips of me or the Angelic picture of me :)
You Decide !!!

1 comment: