Thursday, June 16, 2011

KONAPUN CANDDDYY

I watch quite alot of video about the japanese konapun. It is SUPER AWESOMEEE. you can cook anything just with just the powder and mix it with water. DON'T believe me? goo to youtube now and type konapun and you can see how AWESOME it is okay. :)

That day when i saw jacklyn post some konapun picture the sushi one. It actually temp me to go and buy one tooo. XD not kidding . I love konapun alot. and the pakaging is so cutee


THE BACK

INSIDE

MAGIC POWDER!

and tadaaaaaaa. finish cooking myy candy sushi. 

Ok larhhh! My first time doing it. Very ugly i know. But the egg very hard to do okayy.I did try to eat it.
very sweeeet . Taste like candddyyy. OK IT IS CANDY :)

but pUHHLEAASSEE take note. Not every konapun is edible. Please read the instruction before you put 
it in your mouth :) thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment