Wednesday, June 22, 2011

HOW I SAVE MY DISASTER HAIR !

Last year, i 'fat-hao' a.k.a miang go and perm my precious( waited for like don't know how many year for it to get to that length ' And i wanted to do the korean hairstyle abit wavy and curl those Type. But this stupid hairstylist give me the worst perm ever. I don't know why i never lodge a complain either. I was like forget it since she say that when you wash few times the curl will become big and loose. Sighhh. STUPID ME. For believing her. pffftt.
My old picture (when my hair is still long)

after!
MY MAGGIEE A.K.A BOMB HAIR

Cant accept my hair being like this.. I CUT it short for a few times. After i perm my hair.My hair is completely spoiled and dry. Leave me no choice but to cut it all off.Even i cut it all off it's still dry. sighhh. below picture is when i cut it for the 2nd time. You see there is still some curls !


Believe me. I use lots of different mask for it but it doesn't help. I swear before i perm my hair. I never even bother doing any mask for my hair. After the perming , i have no choice but to find the best solution to save my hair. Reallly depress as my hair is falling and all. But i found out one mask that is really good and i have been using it eversince. :) Cheap and goood. Not kidding. Try it out if you are having the same problem as me .
TA-DAAAA. My favourite mask ever :)
After using it for monthh. See the different with my hair?

now you know right? GO and get one and try it for yourself and see the different.
 Let's all have beautiful hair togetherr :)

No comments:

Post a Comment