Thursday, June 9, 2011

MY LIFE SAVER!

HELLO, ni men hao ma? ( means how are you all ?) hehe. i know i've been neglecting my blog for a very long time. dui bu chi (sorry) i've been really busy as my work has been giving me lots of stress and problem. It's takes time to solve it. So yes. I am having a very big financial problem now. ( not going to reveal it here) because i don't really want to reveal much ( alot of stalker around) =X

Back to the main topic. I want to recommend to you all . My life saver. SERIOUS! kid you not!
i've found out the best pimple cream ever. Affordable and good :) *ngek ngek ngek*
So don't say that i am selfish or what-so-ever because i am not. i am a very nice girl . * flip my hair*
my pimple always pop out near my mouth and it is very irritating. And it is not small. Can consider big .
I've been reallly depresss . * cry myself to sleep * NAHH! i was just joking .

WANT TO STAY FLAWLESS FROM PIMPLE-LESS?

Now imma reveal the picture for my pimplee saverrr. hahhaaa TO STAY FLAWLESS AND PIMPLE-LESS.


HOW i know about this brand? i know it from my online friend named rachel . She recommend me this brand. When i apply it to my pimple it will have the burning feeling and yes it will feel abit itchy. But feel nice also. hahahahaa. i only apply this at night because i dont want to look like a ghost walking on the street. teehee. I forget to take picture of my putting it on. maybe in my next post. SO, if you want to know more about how to take care of your skin and all remember to click FOLLOW on the right hand button :) and start following my blog for more update from me .

SO NOW LET'S ALL HAVE FLAWLESS AND PIMPLE-LESS FACE ALRIGHT?

 MY HAO-NESS FACE XD

YES, dont laugh.i know i am not sexy nor prettty :) hehe

tadaaaa...

No comments:

Post a Comment