Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fun Fare

HOLA!How did you guys spend your weekend? I've been spending my weekend with my love.We went to Pork Dickson for Holiday! It's really fun and different this time . Want to know? okayyy, let's beginn :P

On our way to PD WALK COMPLEX. Sunnny dayyy!
Obviously this is my handsome bf and me enjoying our day. :) 

At the complex. A acting like bruno mars :P

Me enjoying my corn drink from NELSON'S

Me and the naughty boy!

The Funfareeee :P

My first time going to the funfair with my love. And we had lots of fun. Fandi bought this friend together
to join us. And we play the bumper car and lots more. I played the TOP GUN. Dont know what is that?
hahahaa. Let me show you some picture and you will have the idea :P


wish me luck. incase something happenn just pray hard nothing bad happen ! PEACE

This girl is EDWIN;S GF :) pretty alright ? 

OKAY! is everyone ready? we are going alreadyy. AND YOU KNOW WHAT? ONLY THREE OF US PLAYING. IT IS REALLY SCARRYY OKAYY!

I SWEAR BEFORE IT GO TO THE TOP. IT SPIN LIKE MORE THAN 10 TIMES :( I WAS LIKE OH MY GOSHHH. NOT AGAIN?  IT LIKE WONT STOP, WHEN THEY REACH THE TOP THEY GO BACKWARD. I NEARLY COLLAPSE.BUT PHEWW, I AM STILL SAVE !

can u see how high is it?

YES I MADE IT! TO THE TOP.

NOW GIVE ME 5 STAR FOR BEING SO BRAVE . :)

I DESERVE IT. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment