Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's day!


I know this is abit late. But like what people always say 
' GOT HEART NEVER TOO LATE '
hehe. Take this chance to wish my Dadddy a.k.a my greatest one in the world. He is a great father as i am a very naughty teenager .I will always fight with him . I am very stubborn and when he control me that time i will never listen to him. I do everything opposite of what he told me. But he always forgive me . Awww i love you daddy. He worked too hard just for me, my 2 brother's and sister. My mom left me when i am 13 years old. And i am sad to say my dad is still waiting for her to come back until today. I hate my mom, i hate how she is so cruel. I hate how she treat all of us. My dad is a really good guy.What more can i say,


''The greatest gift I ever had
Came from God; he is My Dad!
God bless him''


1 comment:

  1. a bit too late for me to read through this but i like it! take care dear :)

    ReplyDelete