Monday, November 7, 2011

MIA!?!

Ello everyone.How are you all doing? What has been everyone up to now-a-days? i have been really busy or erm should i say busy looking for a job now. YES!I QUIT previous job. I've been working for one of maxis branch for the past few months.Or should i say consider working for FREE  because i am getting really low pay or under pay. Because when i was working at maxis there is this guy steal few phones from the counter and yes, i have to pay for all of it :( SAD TO THE MAX.

Okay i shall not grief over the past. I am looking forward to my future. I want to be an Air-stewardess. Wish me luck people.I am sending my resume and hopefully they will call me up for the interview.I am worried that i am not tall enough and doesnt meet their minimum requirement. But i am really hoping that i would get the job and i can fly all over the world and explore more at other country and by then hopefully i have more things to blog about. ;D So pray for me . hehe

Since i am not working now. I am doing an online boutique selling clothes.Let me show you some of the picture. there is more if you want to take a look at it. Let me know!i will post more if you guys are interested in it. hehe!
Blue Pom pom Skirt!
Rm 69
(but special for my blog reader RM 59)
Fit S-L


Heart Shape Pom pom skirt
Rm 69
(special price for my blog reader RM 59)
fit S-L

Tangerine top
RM 49
(Special for my blog reader RM 40)
Fit S-M

White long skirt
RM 59
(Special for my blog reader RM 50)
Fit S-L 


Tiger Top
RM 49
(Special for my blog reader RM 40)


If you guys want to see more design . Let me know. There is more to upload. I will re-stock probably next 2 weeks. hehe. so stay tune with me okay? i AM thinking of doing a video.But i am not sure what type of video .Give me some suggestion. Make up video,singing video? Funny video? hahahaa let me know. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment