Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'm his Gangstar Lady and He is My Gangstar Baby!

What is this Im his Gangsta Lady and He is My Gangsta Baby all about? Well, when we are at Port dickson the other day. We went to the '2 DOLLAR' shop and buy lots of stuff example, appollo i means LOTS of them and Lots of Candies. And we even buy for ourself REPLICA ED-HARDY DESIGN hand glove. teee hee.After you wear the gloves you will look like a GANGSTA-WANNABE . Loooks realll . immaaa not kiddding you. come comee see my picture with the glove then u judge from there alright. *BLEUK*

Im -Officially-His-Gangsta-Lady 


Look so real right? see seee! i never LIE to Euuu.(Not) 

hahhaaaaaaaaa. cant stop laughing when i look at this picture of me.

HE-IS-MY-GANGSTA-BABY

He just wake up.Does the tattoo looks real? hahaha. You should see it in real life!imma not kidding you .
very real. :) 

Oh-yaaaaa. We ate our lunch at Le passione . It is located at Plaza Damas. My favourite food there is Club Sandwich. and the food there is mostly bread and salad. I love to eat there. But it is a bit pricey but worth it.The food is OH-SO-YUMMY.
But i forget to take picture of my foood  :(.

sob sob 

No comments:

Post a Comment