Friday, March 25, 2011

What i'll do

Things that i'll do when i am utterly mutterly butterly bored.Hmmps let me think. I'll cam-whored like nobody business.I'll start onlining stalking people at facebook.tee-hee. OH-NO, now you all know my lil secret :( *bang wall* =P but but but everyone does that too right ? not only mee. Don't act like you are so innocent and you don't even go to your friend profile and stalk what is happening to them? Or even stalk someone you don't even know. True or not?

Other than that i do read other people's blog. Do you? I think you will do the same thing as me right because you are reading my blog now.HAHA. My birthday is just in two days and i have no idea what to do with it. I don't know where to go for dinner what to wear .*slap self* Maybe just a simple dinner with my bf and the sister will do.

Let me show you some of my LAME picture XD

#2

#3

#4

and now someone joined me to cam-whored together :)
she is very cute :P

and the last com-whored picture of me

p/s: i dye my hair today. Not much different. But i'll post the picture in the next post ;)

xoxo,
Ercilia

No comments:

Post a Comment