Thursday, March 24, 2011

Me in Toronto .....


Suprise !!! Heyya,everyone you must be wondering what I am going to blog right?anyways,last year I went to  Toronto with my BF and his family and we happen to walk passed a Restaurant which is called William Ashley.This restaurant is so nice and unique.I couldn't believe what I saw because this is my first time seeing a car and I mean a REAL CAR on a tea cup.The best part about is that its only on top of 4 tea cups on each wheel.

Here's a closer look for you guys :)



Ain't that a B*T*H


         Wow,truly amazing ain't it?



                                         Its not magic,but it's reality....I saw it with my own eyes.



The waiter talked to me and said that every month the restaurant will change its car.It could be a Ferrari,Aston Martin or a Rolls Royce.How cool :)



 A picture from side view.....


and the last picture while walking back to the hotel....it was dark already.....zzzzz tired of walking and can't wait to go back to the hotel....

Finally,back to the hotel....sorry for the picture abit blur.




Nice :) having some barbie event...LOL...and that's my BF's uncle...Uncle Wulo......

the room..yippie...can't wait to sleep...its so comfy and cozy in here...me likey :)
okay guys..nitezzzz will blog about it tomorrow morning.....tee hee

 MORNING....nice breakfast.....can't wait to eat...but my BF is gonna eat first..
.cause i'm gonna brush me teeth....kekeke


I am too sleepy already :( before i finish my post)

at the airport...going back to Malaysia,Kay EEL ......
alright...see you...


Before i go to sleep now . If you guys happen to go Japan :) 
don't forget to visit this amazing restaurant . teehee

No comments:

Post a Comment