Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Past

Previously, before i started selling make-up product. I was working at BACI Boutique at bangsar jalan telawi 3,
I quited working there because i am having transportation to go back home. It's always traffic jam at the traffic light at bangsar shopping center.One thing i love working at Baci is because the boss is very friendly and the environment there is SUPERB! I love all the stuff there. XD
Im at the counter.cam-whoring when there is no customer XD.what can you expect when there is nothing to do.Camera is every girls best friend.Am i right :) Among all the job i work since i come back malaysia. Working at baci is the best. and the boss is very nice .And imma going to share with you guys some of my picture during vacation. =P


ME!

me and the rabbit ;)

Group Picture!


EPIC FAIL!
Nite nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment