Monday, March 21, 2011

Victoria Station


When i can have a very peaceful sleep, i have to get disturbed by Mr. Adrian wake up call at 9.30am to tell me that 'Where are you now? do yo know what time is it?You have to reach Mont kiara before 10 am'. I was like Oh my G ! I can't make it because i still haven't shower and all. Then he was like so how? all the stuff is with me now. God , i was like okay okay can u send it to the apartment and i will bring it to the Bazaar.

Lucky me,that my boyfriend is going there with me. And i can tell you that the bazaar there is so dead on Sunday. Boring. not many stall there as well.It is my 1st time there and it looks like pasar malam to me. Geeez, suck. Approximately 3 oclock it started to rain. And i was like Thank god it rain. I can go home now.
Was so damn boring at the bazzaar and i am seriously growing mushroom.

Prepare myself and waiting to go victoria station for your dinner celebration.Picture is up now!

Before the dinner! My boyfriend and his little brother acting like'nerd' 

Me with my beloved babbby!

Me and the Super Smart Boy

At Victoria Station!

My Mango Juice and Our Hot bread :) *YUMMY*

Half Finish Food


I am coughing like mad now. :( :( time for bed. nite niteee everyone :). And do follow my blog for more update :) tee-hee

No comments:

Post a Comment